Rss Feed
  1. 2nd Birthday Wishes

    Saturday 23 January 2016


      *  Happy birthday to the world’s most precious two-year-old cutie pie!

     *  Want everyone’s favorite huge, very little child the foremost wonderful special occasion ever! Happy second birthday!

     *  You've Zac Efron’s eyes, martyr Clooney’s smile and Brad Pitt’s face! primarily, you've it created. Happy second birthday!

     *  Happy second birthday to my very little skipper. Let's row, row, row our boat gently down the hall. Merrily, merrily, merrily,  merrily, you have got thirty gifts altogether.

     *  Let’s get out your cake and presents and go CRAZY. It’s time to urge MESSY! Happy second birthday!


    *  In the melody of your parents’ lives, you're the sweetest note. Happy 2d birthday.

    *  Picking you up and snuggling you in my arms, trying into your eyes and being obsessed on your cute charms. I want I might hit the pause button in my life’s journey, therefore I might fancy these lovely moments in your company. Happy 2d birthday.


       
    2nd birthday wishes


    *  You may be simply twenty four months recent, however you've got given USA the happiness of a time period. Happy 2d birthday.


    *  You are sort of a heat blanket. Whenever I take you in my arms, I feel heat and cuddlesome. Happy 2d birthday.


    *  You are the cutest, you're therefore lovely. you're the sweetest, you're therefore angelic. while not your heart-warming cuddles, the planet looks miserable. Happy 2d birthday.

    Related Happy Birthday Wishes:

    3rd Birthday Wishes

    4th Birthday Wishes




  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment